Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life In NZ Compared to Fiji


Life in NZ is really easy but kind of hard. When I first started school at Devon I didn't have a lot of friends but back in Fiji I had lots of friends. Then when I got used to Devon I think I had more friends than I have here at Girls' High. School in Fiji is very hard because teachers don't teach slower learners, only the smart ones. Girls' High is bigger than my school back in Fiji which is the Gospel High School. The food back in Fiji is way different than the food I eat here in NZ, but it's kind of the same. I love NZ food but I really miss Fijian food back in the islands. My favourite Fijian food is Palusami - fish curry. I really miss my family and friends back in Fiji but know I have family and friends in NZ.

Sisilia

No comments:

Post a Comment