Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mia's diary


Dear Diary,

It's been a year now since I found out that I was a princess. My whole life had changed beacause of that. Now I live in a palace in Genovia, People serve me and obey me, They also like me and that always makes me happy. For my opinion, I think I'm doing great here in Genovia. I can act like a princess now, a respected person. I help people, talk to them and and give them some rules. That's what a princess does, I felt happiness everytime I helped them. Anyways, Michael and I fell in love with each other, You won't believe it but we are actually together now. I love him and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way towards me. I'm really happy now here, I guess being a princess isn't that bad although I have a lot of things to do, Oh well!! I'm a princess now and that's my duty.

Mia
Anna ,year 10

No comments:

Post a Comment