Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, March 02, 2012

Athletics


28 of february we had athletics sports!
That is super fun, it is my first and I saw a big staduim :)
I expected to be bored but it was very enjoyable and the people were very energetic and danced the Dancing Queen. They danced til' they dropped. They had a different colour in each team that is very beautiful to see. I love the costume of each group <3, That is enjoyable if the rain doesn't go on because all of the contestants we join in..

My team is Tainiu ( Green Team ).
In atlethics sport my team is the winner :) I loved it and I super duper enjoyed it !
That is my first time and I saw the different sports like running and many more.
In the philppines it is called the intramurals, sports like the net ball games .

Jonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment