Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My story (;

The time I was thinking about is my life in New zealand why it is passing so very quick and what I miss before ..... I am always thinking why did I leave my country what should I do ? Last day of my schooling That day I felt so sad lonely and my classmates told me why don't you enter again to school you have two weeks more before you go, I said " My papa's said to me don't go to school becuase I'am wasting my allowance. Then we have event in my school that is Interpetative dance, English month, and I went to school and I watched the dance of my friend .. After the dance I was crying because that is my last day and I said goodbye to my teachers, my schoolmates, and my classmates. My classmates were crying too and they will say " WE MISS YOU JONNiE " Everytime we left to school together with my friends we bought the street food like fishball, squidball, chicken bal, french fries, siomai and coconut juice. This is what i miss in the philippines because this delicious and very popular. Every lunch break in our school me and my classmates have to take out lunch boxes downtairs and we arranged the chair into a circle form and put all the food in the center. Then we shared foods, the jokes, funny things and we laughed together and forgot the problems. I have two teddy bears and I left them in the Philippines because my bag was full. My two teddy bears I gave them to my boyfriend, the first teddy bear he gave at valentines day the name of my teddy bear is Kathleen. I was very shocked because that thing is too expensive and that is my first time the boy gave me anything. The second is a rabbit toy and that is too expensive he gave it at my birthday the name of rabbit toy is Catherine. I really love my two teddy bears they are very sentimental value to me. I really miss my teachers in the Philippnes because they were very good to me and sometimes I open my emotions, my problems, sometimes we have a bonding together and we invited them to rambling in the mall and our house. Jonne -_- <3

No comments:

Post a Comment