Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, July 25, 2014

Book review - Martin Luther King -

I will write about Martin Luther King. It is kind of historical and non-fiction book. These characters are strong and brave. It is talking about changing the law. African American and white people. This theme is  racial discrimination and peace. This book has a message I think that the colour is different but we are human. So we shouldn't discriminate.

"I have a dream today....... one day little black boys and little black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and little white girls as sister and brothers." he said. I thought that this speech has a strong mind.

Before King started school, he played with a little white boy. They had to go to different school. Black children could not go to schools for whites. The white boy's parents told King to stop playing with their son. King went home crying. His parents explained to him about the difficult life for black people in the US. King decided then that he hated all white people. I understand that he hated all white people. So he became leader. I think that it's motive for leader.

This book is a little bit difficult for me. Because it has a lot of people's problems. I don't really like these pictures. Because I don't like to see someone dying. I think that why they are fighting. And it just remain the grief. I can't choose about like this book or don't like one. All characters are main characters, so I can't choose my best character.

Mako

 

No comments:

Post a Comment