Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, February 11, 2011

My new school


This is my second week in new school. I am used to all here. On Monday to Friday was a busy and again happy course. In the morning tea and in the noon lunch the room was full of talking. And on occasion I may study the elder sisters's discussion about classroom and affairs in school. In the weekend I was with some Korean friends to go to beach or swimming pool. It is so funny. And sometime we go to the town, to go shopping. I have lots of friends at NPGHS, some Korean, Japanese, and Chinese. My best friend is in my roommate Lunar, another roommate Anna and May, and a chinese girl in school, her name is Ivy. Before her brother and my brother were friends in Boys' High school. I think my new life is so pretty.
Mina.

No comments:

Post a Comment