Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Creative Writing


I looked down and realised I could hear nothing over the sound of my heart pounding in my ears like thousands of kangaroos jumping. My face went red like fresh tomato and my body felt an electric shock. I wasn't like this before but since I met James, every part of me has been changed so badly.

It was lunchtime and I was having fun with my friends in the school field. The was a guy with a halo walking towards me and saying "Hi!" to me. That guy with a halo was James! How can a human being have a halo on their back? I think it's possible for James. I just couldn't get my eyes off from his face. His face was so perfect! He had shining gold hair that looks like real gold, his gorgeous tanned skin made him look healthy, sparkling deep blue eyes that made me want to swim in them, high and pretty nose that I wanted to slide on and his perfect smile that drove me crazy! Every part of him is like a drug to me.

While I was going crazy inside, James tapped my shoulder and said, "Hey, I just said Hi to you!" I knew that I had to answer him back, but I just couldn't handle myself. I was barely breathing and my face went a darker red. I knew that I looked so wierd and I might look like a red rubber glove that was covered in blood, however I had to wake up and face the real world.

I couldn't get my eyes off from his nose, because I couldn't make eye contact with him. If I did, I would go screaming like a crazy monkey and get goosebumps all over my body. So I looked at his nose and slowly opened my mouth. It really did feel like 10 minutes to me while I was opening my mouth! I took a deep breath and said, "Hi!" Hi, such a short easy greeting word. Why did I just say 'hi' to him? I should have said something longer and make him feel interested in me! I have to make this talking last longer! What should I say next? While I had so many thoughts in my head, James just walked away. He left me behind with my friends and he hugged a pretty high school cheerleader. Yeah, I totally forgot about his perfect girlfriend. What an idiot! He was hugging her like he was hugging a breakable statue, and he said "Hey beauty, how are you today?" I was staring at them until my good friend Zoe woke me up into the real world. How tough teenage love is!

Lunar Yr 10

No comments:

Post a Comment