Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, March 02, 2012

ATHLETIC SPORTS(**)/




Hello!

I want to write about "ATHLETIC SPORTS".



It was held on Tuesday.

I heard that athletic sports is very loud!
so I was excited*


The day,it was raining the whole time!
So it was very cold...


I'm in AOTEA.
so, we painted my face with red ink!
The leaders are such funny people, I think(^^*)/


They wore SUPERMAN's costumes!
Very cool!!!


I joined walking with my friends.
It stopped raining,but we started walking
it started raining again(++:)


So we got wet...
It was verrrry cold!


But we had good time while walking*


And I took pictures with my classmates.
I was very happy(^^#)/




After that,
we talked and danced!


ATHLETIC SPORTS is my good memory in New Zealand(^^*)/




*Karin*

No comments:

Post a Comment