Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My TOPEC trip

I experienced a lot of things at TOPEC. Because there is no TOPEC in Japan.
I did many ouyside activities, riding a rubber boat, walking in the bush, jumping from a bridge, (I was really scared about it, So I didn't do that.)

My favourite activity is riding a rubber boat.It was so fun!
We were in the river and we went to the lower stream from the upper stream.

My worst activity is walking in the bush. Because it was really hard for me.
We walked in the bush, that means there is no road! We had to walk with no road for forty minutes.
I don't want to do that again!!

But I could make some friends. They are almost all playing anysports and are active.
I have made some friends who have the same subjects as mine. By Mayu


No comments:

Post a Comment