Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Monday, August 18, 2014

Matilda by Roald Dahl

Matilda is a fantasy book. This book is about a girl named Matilda, who takes revenge from bad people. This book has a lot of themes but I'll just name some of them, mystery and revenge. This book has a message and the message is that we should live happily, love each other and not be greedy or careless.
In my opinion, this book was a bit easy to read and understand because the words in this book were really easy and I already knew them. I really liked the pictures because it helped me to know what exactly was happening in the story. I really enjoyed this book because it was really interesting, that how a girl is really clever to handle things easily. The only character that I really liked the best is Matilda because she inspired me.
On the whole, I would say that Matilda is about a clever little girl, who helps Ms Honey and goes against bad people like Ms Trunchbull.


Nahid

1 comment:

  1. I liked the way you wrote ur review, it was a good review because it described the story very well. But you just need to add a space somewhere.

    ReplyDelete