Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Princess Diaries - Diary Entry


Dear Diary,

Yesterday I found out that my mother is going out with my algebra teacher - Mr. Gianini. I was not really happy about it but I had to lie because my mother looked very happy with him. Also I just found out that I'm a princess after meeting with my Dad. He told me that I'm his heir to the throne because he can't have any more children because of some sort of illness. I was really shocked, I've been with them a very long time and they did not even tell me about it, I mean for my whole life they lied. It made me mad, I don't want to be a princess. I just want a normal life, I want to finish my high school here and join Greenpeace to save the whales from danger. How can I be a princess? I'm just Mia, a girl who wants to look like Lana Weinberger and have Josh Ritcher as my boyfriend, that's all.

Anna Yr 10

No comments:

Post a Comment