Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Princess Diaries


Dear Diary,

I thought yesterday was the worst day of my life! First I found out that my Mum was going out with my algebra teacher, they had a date!! I felt unhappy but Mum looked happy so I couldn't tell her my true feelings. In the afternoon, my Dad called me to go out for dinner and he shocked me. He told me that I'm a princess!! Because he can't have more children so I will be his only heir!! What!? I don't want to be a princess anymore. I want to be myself! I want to join Greenpeace. I want to save whales! Not be a princess! I was really mad so I ran out of the hotel. I wanted to go somewhere else but I had another terrible shock - I saw Josh was kissing Lana in the corner! Josh is the most popular boy at school, everyone loves him. I do too. I want to be Lana. I want to have a date with Josh and I want Josh to kiss me!!
What a bad day!! I feel tired now. I'm going to sleep.

Ivy Yr 10

No comments:

Post a Comment