Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 17, 2011

Eka Memories


My favourite things:
My name is Eka I come from Indonesia. My favourite colour is Carribean blue and water melon pink. I like soft music and pop music. My favourite author is S.E Hinton and Meg Cabot. My favourite movie of all time is Titanic and Soul surfer. My hobbies are singing and annoying my sister. I play tennis,soccer and netball. My best day is Friday. I used to own a pet monkey named Kiki and a chameleon named Riko. I love collecting shoes and vintage clothes.
My favuorite saying from my country is:
Apa kamu buat? - means what are you doing?
My goals this year were:
to get good grades and be smarter and I achieved this goal by getting a merit badge and coming second in my speech competition and I was very proud of myself because I only got three not achieved this year in all my subjects.
My best memory at Esol:
making anzac cookies with Ms Kindler.
My best piece of work is English.
My favourite memory was:
When me and my friend were 30mins late on our first day at NPGHS and when Miss Gray thought we were stalking her which we weren't

No comments:

Post a Comment