Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, November 17, 2011

Memories for 2011


My name is Jasmine and I'm from Papua New Guinea and my favourite colour is blue and red. My favourite music is R&B, Hip Hop and Rap. My favourite movie is Twilight and my hobby is listening to music or hanging out with my friends. The sport that I played this year was touch rugby. My favourite days at school are day 1 and day 2 and most of all my favourite pet is a baby koala.

The best saying in my language is Wilo! Pangarawa! it translates as cool,excellent or meanest.
My goals for 2011 were "To do my best in the exams" and I persisted so that I would have my best grades.
My best achievements in 2011 are I got a Merit badge for working so hard.
The best memory from my Esol class is me, Eka and Ms Kindler went to Pioneer Village in Stratford and...the international girls shared lunch.
My best class in this year is Science and Esol.

Jasmine Yr 9

No comments:

Post a Comment