Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, May 05, 2011

My holiday


I went to Wanganui for 3 days because I had my Japanese school's assembly!! It was really fun:)I could meet my friends and my homeroom teacher!! We stayed in a hostel. We had a junior high school graduation and a high school entrance ceremony. It was boring... I was talking about my new life with my friends all night!! We had 2 English tests... one of tests was listening!! I was surprised because I could understand the test!! Before I came to NZ I couldn't understand!!! I'm very happy:) We had a class meeting. It was very good. Because we could find out about our school,
hostfamily and friends!! It was a very good meeting for me. When we came back home to each house we were crying!!But I didn't cry!!haha!!
Mako

No comments:

Post a Comment