Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My Holidays !!!



During my holiday my family and I went to Auckland to see a concert and came back to New Plymouth on Sunday.
And on Wednesday some of my religious friends and I went to the Side walkway and had a camp at the baches, we roasted some marshmallows and collected some shells at the beach. Then there were some of my uncles, aunties and his teenage son came to the baches. We had a great time playing games and laughing until midnight and then we went fishing in the middle of the night. We got some mussels and made a big bonfire and we cooked some mussels and we ate them. Then we weren't feeling good, we were so tired so we went inside the baches to be warm because the wind was really strong so we went inside.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment