Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, May 05, 2011

My Holiday:)


In my holiday, I went to Wanganui, Palmerston North and Wellington!! I went to Wanganui for 3 days with Mako and Riko.It was the Japanese school assembly. I saw a lot of my friends and talked to them. It was soooooo fun except the exams... My friends live in Wellington, Palmerston North, Napier, Tauranga and New Plymouth. Now I really miss them...:( haha
At Easter, I went to Wellington with Dad and my host sister. We stayed there for 4 days. In Wellington I saw my friend. She stayed with us for 2 days. We went to the South Island(by ferry) and Te Papa. I have been to the South Island twice. It was my second time. I saw Kiwi things. I will be able to see my friends again in the July holidays:) I'm really looking forward to it!!
The end of holiday was boring...:( I really wanted school to start. So now I'm enjoying school!!

Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment