Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, August 23, 2012

Whalerider opal

In my essay I am going to describe Pai an important character in Whalerider by Niki Caro. I am going to explain why she is important in the film. Paikea Apirana is the main character. I like Paikea, she is brave and believes in herself. Another thing that made me like her is she's a little bit naughty but she has reason in her mind, and she thinks it not her fault that her twin brother died instead of her. One part of the film that shows me she is the brave girl is when she jumped down to get necklace and returned it to Koro. She such a confident girl, she does exactly what she thinks. Paikea is an important character bacause she is going to be a chief. At the first part of the film I feel angry at Koro bacause it not fair that a girl can't be a chief but Paikea did well very well as she proved to him that a girl can be a chief.
Photo by John K

No comments:

Post a Comment