Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, August 23, 2012

Whalerider

Photo by s@ilor In my essay I am going to describe Paikea, an important character in whalerider by Niki Caro. I am going to explain why she is important in this film. She is brave. For example, she dives into the sea to get whale's tooth. She dives because she wants her grandfather to consider as a leader. Another example is when she did the speech. She did it in front of many people and she speaks to an empty seat which she reserved for her grandfather. I think it is brave. She is also strong. For example, when her grandfather refuses her as a leader, she still wants to be a leader. And she loves her grandfather even if he doesn't recognise her. She knows he is very kind person and he is just too strict because of the rules. So I think she is very important character in this film because she is the main character. And I think she is very kind and strong person. I really like her character.K

No comments:

Post a Comment