Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Story

I looked at the snow on the mountains and it was so amazing! I have never seen the snow before, because in Rosario we don't have snow, only once but it was a little bit and it happened when I wasn't born. I think the snow is something wonderful and beautiful.

Also we don't have sea in Rosario, we only have rivers, when I looked at the sea it was something beautiful with her shells and her waves lit up from the sun. I think NZ is a really beautiful place. I remember in Argentina I had a dog called Chiche. It's a black dog with a little bit of white colour on his neck. I remember the first time when I got him. He was a little puppy and reaaly small like my hand. I was 6 or 7 years old and my Dad brought the dog from his work and the puppy was in a box.I will never forget the moment when I supported my dog Chiche.

Rosario is a really, really hot place in summer. In the afternoon I remember, you can't stay in the street because the temperature is too hot, like about 40 degrees. I prefer cold not hot places.

In Argentina I went to school in the afternoon from 1-5pm, we only have 5 hours of school and here is about 6 hours and 40 minutes. In NZ school is really fun and bigger than my old school. I was really bored at my old school. I didn't have really good friends so I want to learn English quickly to understand everything!

When I came from the school in Argentina we had dinner at 10pm and we went to sleep at 11 or 12pm. Now it is so different we have dinner at 7 or 8pm and I go to sleep at 9pm, well sometimes 10pm. It's not easy to sleep early because in Argentina I went to school in the afternoons.

Also in Argentina the temperature is so different. If we have a rainy day, we never have sun quickly or if it's a nice and sunny day without clouds we never have rain. Usually we have rain about 2-3 days and then sunny days.

In NZ it rains very much, everytime the sun comes quickly, I really like NZ it's a really beautiful place and I love it!

by Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment