Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, May 10, 2013

New Life in New Zealand

Hell! I'm Akiho. I'm from JAPAN. My first weeks, I met host family. I went to New Plymouth Girl's High School. It was very big and I was surprised. I had ESOL. Esol is very difficult for me because it was all English. I made Origami and I read books. I had an interview. My first day I went to the beach. It was very beautiful! I met many teachers .I ate lunch in the international room. I enjoyed swimming sports day. I enjoyed althletic sports day. Classes are very difficult. ESOL, English, Math, Social Science, Science...And I had a parade and I wore my Yukata. It was very fun!! Now I have joined Badminton club. I like to play badminton, so I enjoy it every time. I like New Zealand :)because New Zealand is very beautiful. My host family is kind! My host sisters are kind too! I went camping with my host family by bus .I went camping three times. I saw many beautiful New Zealand natures. I enjoyed it :) I visited Auckland, Cambridge and Rotorua. I want to visit Wellington. I had school assembly. I met my Kun-ei frends and I was happy to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment