Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, May 09, 2013

Soccer in NZ


I looked up at the goal.There was a space.I kicked the ball to the goal and scored. I started playing soccer when I was 10 years old. After 7 years,when I score a goal,the excitement still hasn't changed. Nothing can compare to this feeling. I am from Japan. Now, I am in New Zealand to study English. I belong to NPGHS soccer club. When I came here, my English was not good.I couldn't understand anything and I was nervous. But I made lots of friends through soccer. I went to the nationals and some trips and made lots of memories with them. I wish I could go to the nationals this year with them again. I have to go back to Japan soon though. I am going back to my soccer club team in Japan. It's really different between NZ's soccer and Japanese soccer. In Japan, they have really good skills and they are always concentrating on practices. In NewZealand, they have powerful plays and strong.It's interesting for me. I like both of them.

I came here to study English. But I'm learning lots of things from New Zealand. I'm learning English all the time as well.

I'm really glad that I came here. I'm having so much fun. I like everything in New Zealand. I will enjoy rest of my stay in here. Written by Suzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment