Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pegah's Plane Ride

Hi ! I am Pegah.
I am from Iran (it's in the Middle east).
I am going to write about our flight to New zealand.
So when we went to airport it was 3 o'clock in the middle of the night !!!
All of our family were coming to the airport to say good bye and in the last minutes, most of them were crying:(
Then we get in the aeroplane & listened to the pilot speaking (so boring!).And then the aeroplane started to take off.
We were in the aeroplane for 4 hours .... I  can't exactly remember it! until we arrived in Dubai airport.
And we had another boring wait until we got on the aeroplane to go to Sydney...Can you even think of that?!?From Dubai to Sydney!! It's a really really long way and also boring.
When we arrived in Sydney I was so tired because we were in the aeroplane for 15 hours and just sitting !
I didn't want to go on any aeroplane again but I had to go on two another air planes....oh god !
So when we arrived in New Zealand - Auckland (from Sydney) I was so glad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment