Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Last Weekend

 


I've doing some interesting things in the last weekend. On Friday I went to a sleep over in the church; when I went on there and saw my friends we played a lot; we’ve played Ping-Pong, cricket, ball and others games. Later more people came, so we went to sleep, but we didn’t sleep really we just played card games and talked until 2:00 AM!!.

We woke up at 9:00 AM, Saturday and I was very tired, then we ate pancakes and played more Ping-Pong. Later when we finished the sleep over and my sister and I decided to go to a garage-sale in Woodleigh School, and we bought pretty nice things.
Then we went to the beach and I flew a nice kite in the wind; then I got tired and came back home.

On Sunday we went to the church, and my sister and I gave to my dad a card a “Father’s day” card. Then we went to the beach again and stayed there until it was time for my skating class, I had a good weekend and a had a good time.



                                                                    
By Paula

 

No comments:

Post a Comment