Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, September 19, 2013

Weekends By annu:*)

Hi. I am Annu. I'm writing about my weekends.
My weekends are sometimes so boring. But I enjoy NZ life.
Last weekend I went to pool with my Japanese friends.
It was so fun. But when a wave came we thought we might die.haha
 I was tired. I had a very nice Saturday:)
The next day I was so bored. Because there was nothing to do.
so I thought "what should I do?" I've got an idea. I should go to town.
But My house is in the country side so I can't go to town by myself.
I felt it's not nice.
So I thought about my what I should do again.
"Oh I should take photos^^My host family has a cat and cows.
And fantastic views. I love take photos. So I took many photos and I learned  about my camera.
for example how to take better photos.
I should learn more about cameras. hehe
And I made Japanese food for lunch by myself.
I made Udon tsukemen gomadarehuumi !haha
it was so yum;] I love Udon so much.
Oh I miss japanese foods:) haha But I have just 3 month so  I should be patient.

I wanna make Japanese foods for my host family.
but if they don't like it I might feel sorry. So I can't make Japanese foods for my host family.
And I watched Japanese movie. It was an awesome movie.
I had a very nice day.

But in my weekend I don't talk with my host family. So I wanna talk to them:*)
Because I can speak English very well and we can get on well:p


 >>>by annu


No comments:

Post a Comment