Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, July 07, 2016

Selma film review - Daniela



Selma  one dream can change the world





Selma is an historical film directed by Ava Duvernay , it is about justice.


The main idea is the discrimination against the people of color.





The film has a message , the message is that , all the people we are equal, no matter the color or size are all people with equal rights , no one deserves to be discriminated .


The film is sometimes difficult to understand because sometimes the people speak so fast or cry and I don't understood what they say .


I like the scenes because they were very real for example the scenes, the protest.


I like the film because I learned about Martin Luther King and his important revolution, the discrimination in this time. for the negro people.


I like the character  Martin Luther King best because, he is the one who gave hope to the negro people, the desire to fight for their rights.






In this movie I learned so much about American history, it was very bad that people of color were being unfairly discriminated.



No comments:

Post a Comment