Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, July 07, 2016

Selma- film review Shino

Describing the Film
This movie is kind of historical, it is about freedom. I think this movie has some messages. First message is about racial discrimination. They fought to get their own suffrage. Also the movie has message that we must not discriminate by religion and skin colour and so on.


My Opinion of the Film
This movie is sometimes difficult for me to understand the subject because sometimes people  cried but  I couldn't understand why they cried. But I could understand most of parts. And I could understand that we mustn't discriminate to people. And I like first scene. Because I like speech. His speech is really good one and I was touched by his speech, so I love his speech and first scene. I like some part of scene but I don't like some part of scene. Because I don't like discrimination but I think we have to know serious histories about discrimination.


   
I like the main character. Because he is really cool and nice person. He did not only thinking but also taking action. It seems easy but in fact it is really difficult. But he did that, so I think he is an awesome person and I respect him. On the whole, I would say that this movie is good to know serious history of America. I studied about discrimination before but I could know more since I watched this movie. I think we have to know well about discrimination all over the world, so you had better watch it! If you want to know serious history of America, you should watch this movie.






No comments:

Post a Comment