Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Fly Away Home - Film Review

This kind of book is a family book. It is about a girl who lost her mother in a  car accident and she went to live with her father in Canada. The main idea is that not all are lost. This book has a message, it is do all of your dreams.
My opinion is, it is easy to understand because the words are not to hard and the pictures help to understand. I like the pictures because they help you to understand what happens . I like the book. I like the way Amy protected the geese and became their mother. I like the book because her father is worried about Amy but his concern does not show.
My conclusion: I recommend this book or movie because is enjoyable and good.
                                                                                                        
 
by: Macarena
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment