Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Monday, August 10, 2015

The Lost World by Atelaite

The film is called The Lost World, and the directors name is Steven Spielberg. I think the film, The Lost World, is quite a very exciting and dramatic movie for me. The film is kind of like a historical adventure, and little moments of some frightening and surprising bits too.

The Lost World is about the different types of Dinosaurs in the film and it clearly shows which dinosaurs are herbivores and which other ones are carnivores. The theme of the film is a bit scary and kind of frightening, well to me it was because on some parts the dinosaurs would jump out of nowhere to kill. And I think the message on this film was that dinosaurs are such terrifying reptiles and some are the most dangerous predators that have ever lived.

The Lost world was an easy film to understand because I could relate to it from watching other similar movies and films like it. I liked the images and the scenes because it really hooked me into watching the movie and the images were very encouraging.

 I like the film because it was very well directed, and I learnt some things about the dinosaurs on which what they eat and don't eat, I also liked the sound affects on the background because it made it even more interesting and wanting to keep watching it. The characters I liked best in The Lost World was Dr Malcolm's daughter, Kelly because she sneaked into the vehicle they were taking and didn't know that she would end up with bunch of terrifying dinosaurs that eat meat, and then wishing she could go back already. I would probably do the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment