Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, August 07, 2015

Remember the Titans by Maki

"Wonderful" is my impression when I saw this film the first time. This title is "Remember the Titans" and it was made in 2000. Director is Boaz Yakin. This film was made in America. After this I will introduce about this film. This film is about sports / drama biography and American football. This story contents is about two cultures that have conflict. But they quit fighting through American football and be nice to each other. It's a work to be very impressed about. The film's main idea is racism. I felt this film has very deep emotion and I want to see this again. I would recommend this film to my Japanese friends.

 My opinion; This film is easy to understand for me. Becase at last scene is connected to the first scene. I like these images. Becase it's easy to understand the switch from one scene to another. This film is a very emotive movie. It warms my heart. My favorite character is Boone. He has feelings toward his students. A person with consideration for others. So I like him.

 To sum up, I think the film makes me feel the importance of that cooperation. And it is a work to be impressed about because of the part about caring of a opponent. I was impressed in the part that caused a miracle to  to understand each other through the American Football. I would like to introduce it to a lot of people And I feel I don't want racism ever again.Thank you for reading. 

Image result for remember the titans

No comments:

Post a Comment