Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Monday, November 13, 2017

Time in NZ

Hi my name is Rosa and I'm an international student at New Plymouth Girls High.
I'm from Germany. I have spent 5 months in New Zealand. When I first went to school everything was different for me. For example In Germany we are a both sex school and we do not have a school uniform. From this moment on I had to wear a school uniform and spent my school time just with girls. My school day starts at 7.50am in Germany and in New Zealand at 8.40 therefor my school ends at 1pm and here at 3.20pm. But the teachers and your host family make it is easy to settle in and make your exchange year to the best year. My personal tips are ask people for help and be open telling something about your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment