Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fly Away Home


I'm going to describe a main character and say why I liked her.

Amy is young teenager who lived in New Zealand with her mother,and her father lives in Canada. But her mother was killed in a car accident, so the girl now lives in Canada with her father. She doesn't like him, and he lives in the middle of a marsh with his girl friend. He likes to fly in his aeroplane. It was made by him, and he crashed, so she thinks he is crazy. One day, the trees on his marsh were felled. The girl doesn't like school, so she didn't go to the school and she didn't tell her father. She found sixteen geese's eggs. When she found the eggs, she thought "Can I be their mother and smile to them?". After that she went to her father's workshop to find a safe place for the eggs's and she carried them. She raised them after that. The geese always followed her. They needed to migrate to a warm place, so she flew there with her geese in her father's aeroplane by herself.

I like her,because she is kind and brave. I have never lost my mother, so I can't understand her feelings, but I think she felt pain. She moved new place,and she had to live there with her father and her father's girl friend, and she raised sixteen geese. The geese had to fly to America,but Amy can't fly, because she is human, but she flew there for them. She is brave, so I like her.

MAKO

No comments:

Post a Comment