Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My good memory

I went to TOPEC last week!!I was exited. The first day, I swam in the sea and I jumped from a small cliff! It was so cold and scary, but I really enjoyed it! Next day, I went to the bush and I walked. The third day, I swam in the river and kayaked. Kayak this time was the first time for me. It was also fun! The night, we had a campfire! I ate marshmallows that I baked in the fire. It was nice:)I liked it. The fourth day, I did BRIDGE SWING! I spent a lot of time when I jumped from the bridge. After I jumped,I turned over!It was my best activity in TOPEC!!! (Actually I was nervous and I was afraid to do it before I jumped.) After that I did rock climbing and I could climb to the top! After I did that, my arm was very sore.But It was fun. Last activity was overnight camp. It was so hard for me...but it became a really good experience for me! After we came back to TOPEC, we ate yery delicious pies and doughnuts! I could talk with my new friends in TOPEC! They were very kind and funny! Ai
I really enjoyed in TOPEC!!!This TOPEC became "My good memory" for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment