Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Patty's Story

Three years ago I went to Chiang-Mai in the north of Thailand. I went to Chiang-Mai with my cousin and my family. I went there by car. First day that I arrived in Chiang-Mai I went to the hotel and had dinner. After that I went to the pedestrian street to buy some souveniers and then I went back to the hotel. Next day it is Songkran Day. I went to the shopping mall and bought a squirt gun. I went to the city because a lot of people in the city threw water. I went to the city with my cousin. In the main road there were a lot of people and a lot of cars. I threw the water to people I didn't know. Some people put the ice into water and it was so cold. After that I went back to my hotel and had a shower. I went to the restaurant after I finished my shower and had some Chiang-Mai food. Next day it is my last day in Chiang-Mai. We went to the temple to pray with monks after that we drove the car back to Bangkok. When I arrived Bangkok I slept first because I was so tired and I did't want to do anything. Patty
Photo by Albert Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment