Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TOPEC CAMP(^^

Hi! This time, I want to write about topec camp on last weekend! We stayed cabin for 3 days and we walked in the bush in the rain. and we stayed cabin in the mountain. We had a lot of fun!!! Every activity was awesome,but especially my favourite activity was rafting(^^)/ So I'm going write about rafting. Before we did rafting, we were taught about what to do if we fell out from the boat, what we should do,,,, So we had to swim in the freezing river wearing wetsuits and lifejackets. Even though we were wearing wet suits, the water was freezing!!!! And after this,we hopped in the boat. There were 5 or 6 boats. We went down the river, sometimes it was rough and sometimes it was calm. WE went a long way! And when we passed the rock, the girl that was sitting at the back fell out from the boat! When we were trying to help that girl, the boat bumped the rock agin! I couldnt keep balance,some of girls in my boat fell out! It was me..... I couldn't reach the boat, so swam long way. I couldn't do anything, so I was just streaming like a river. Finally one of boat could catch me, I
was rescued! It was very nice experience for me.hahaha I wanna go topec camp again~! madoka

No comments:

Post a Comment