Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My story

I got up at 6.00 am. It was too early but today it was my birthday. I am fourteen years old now! I had a shower and got dressed. The reason I had got up very early is beacause I was waiting for a monk. In Thailand, we believe on your birthday, your have to do something which for yourself and for others. Thais used to offer food to the monks everyday but especially on their birthday. I waited for the monks for five minutes and they came. After that me and my family went to the orphanage to donate my old things like toys, clothes, books, etc. to them. At 1.00 pm. I went out with my friends. They brought many gifts and cards for me. I was so happy that they still remembered my birthday. After that me and my friends went to celebrate my birthday at a restaurant. I came back at home at 6.00 pm and my family and my neighbours were waiting for me. They sang a happy birthday song for me and said "Happy Birthday!" I'll not forget this day. BY EVE
Photo by Helga Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment