Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TOPEC CAMP 2012

HELLO!!! I went TO TOPEC CAMP from 7th May to 11th May ! It's near the Inglewood! On the first day we went to the sea and swam in the sea! It was really cold but we wore wetsuits so I wasn't so cold! We jumped into the sea from the cliff! The height was 7m! When I stood on cliff, I was scared...lol But while I was falling it was really fun! As if I was flying(^^*)/ At night we danced with my classmates! Their dances were very good! They taught us dance but I couldn't dance like them! And my favourite activity was BRIDGE SWING(^^*)!!! I jumped from the bridge and I was attached to a lifeline so it was like playing swing! It was really funny!!! I want to try jumping higher than we did! KARIN(^^#)

No comments:

Post a Comment