Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mr. Bean

I am going talk about Mr. Bean by Rowan Atkinson & Richard Curtis. In my essay I am writing about Mr. bean I liked him and I want to share my thoughts. I liked him because he is a quiet, funny man, with lots of jokes and stupid things he does to himself. I laughed watching his movie when he went to the restaurant because he wanted to celebrate his birthday in an expensive restaurant, but he ordered a steak tartare and he ate this. He didn't like it so he made a funny face HAHA!. Then he pretended to eat the food and he hid it everywhere and he played with the knife he looked like he pretended to kill somebody It was so awkward & crazy to see this he always makes a mistake to himself, it is so embarassing. In the launderette this is very funny all his stuff turns into small things, like his teddy bear looks so cute but it is so little HAHA. Here the funny thing Mr.Bean does is he drinks the fabric conditioner because he wants to get revenge on the young man. He changed the coffee into conditioner and the young man's karate suit turns to the colour of coffee. HAHA!. That is what I liked Mr Bean because he is very funny and you always makes you laugh or smile. Check this out the other movie of Mr.Bean and watch it and forget your problems :) . Jonnie <3
Photo by Clacton Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment