Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mr.Bean

In my essay,I am going to talk about Mr,bean by Rowan Atkinson and Richard Curtis. I am going to describe a main character in the text I have studied and explain why I liked this character. The main character I have chosen is funny,naive,expressive and ridiculous. *He is funny. Because when he to went to restaurant for his birthday, he wrote a birthday card for himself and when he went to the laundrette, he made a mistake as he wore the woman's skirt. *He is naive. Because he is like a child. When he was in the laundrette and when he saw the karate man, he was scared of him. *He is expressive. His face changes with his feelings everytime. For example at the laundrette, he made a mistake when he wore a skirt then his face changed to be in a hurry face. *He is ridiculous. When he was in the restaurant, he hid meat he disliked everywhere. It was so ridiculous. I like Mr.Bean. Because he is so funny,so he makes me happy. He is always strange and he does funny things, but it is funny. And to watch Mr.Bean on the TV is fun!! Ai
Photo by Ian McFadyen

No comments:

Post a Comment