Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Mr.Bean essay

In the following, I'm going to talk about Mr.bean by Rowan Atkinson and Richard Curtis. I am going to describe a main character and explain why I like his character. The main character, I have chosen is Mr Bean. He is a really strange man. He tries to behave as a normal person, it looks really strange! For example, when he went to the restaurant, he pretended that he got a birthday card from his friend. But actually he wrote the card to himself. And he never asks questions. For example, when he went to the restaurant, he ordered steak tartare even though he doesn't know what it is. He's also awkward. For example, he put on a skirt instead of his pants by accident when he went to the laundry. He is childish! He played with a knife nad fork at the restaurant... I like Mr Bean because he makes me laugh all the time!! He is the most ridiculous and stupid man that I know, in the world!! Madoka
Photo by Canburak

No comments:

Post a Comment