Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mr.Bean essay

In my essay,I'm going to talk about Mr.bean by Rowan Atkinson + Richard Curtis. I am going to discribe a main character in Mr.Bean and explain why I like his character. The main character I have chosen is Mr.Bean! He is silly ,for example he entered into a drying machine at the laundrette. And he is also funny because he pulls strange faces all the time. For example when he drank fabric conditioner. He is too shy as he never asks questions. For example he didn't ask where his trousers were. But sometimes he is cute!!! His face is ugly so I dont't know why that I thought he was cute! I like this character "Mr. Bean" Although he is naughty or ridiculous or something, these things make me laugh and happy!!! Karin(^^*)/
Photo by Luis Arriola

2 comments: