Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, October 15, 2010

First Impressions of " NZ* "


I'm going to talk about " What is my IMAGINATION " before I came to New Zealand.

I imagined NZ's ::
Population : not much or normal.

The weather : It's nice.

Climate : cold but no snow.

Personality : have to or must be on time
not late.

Social : Maori says " Hi " by Nose to Nose

Food : eat a lot of SEAFOOD.


Now I came here and I found that something is true. Just something. but it's not when it is raining. " The Food " They don't eat a lot of seafood even if the sea is around because the SALARY is very HIGH. Another part of my imagination is as I thought.


Therefore, I conclude that

NZ* is a very nice country or place for traveling for a short time, some things are exactly as I thought.

PS. " NZ has got something special that you will never know if you don't come. "
BaMBoO

No comments:

Post a Comment