Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, October 15, 2010

My first thoughts about NewZealand :).....Linh


Before I came here, I didn't know much about NZ, I just imagined in my mind about NZ where it has a lot of animal and special Kiwi birds. I saw on the TV many horses, cows, sheep....And I knew that different kind of people are living in NZ: Maori people. They're the first people who lived in NZ.
In NZ, the weather is a little different than in my country. It's really windy and rainy in the winter. I can't walk or ride bike because it's very windy, but you can see a lot of rainbows here, they're ususally in the sky when it's raining and sunny. In summer, it's not really hot just 26-27 degrees. My uncle told me that in winter it's very cold and rains so hard that I don't like it. The Kiwi fruit made me so supprised because I haven't seen it before and I really wanted to try it. The first thing I was very worried about was the education in NZ. I was very happy because I just had to choose 5 subjects and school went from 8.40 to 3.20. Now, when I came here, I know everything is true...

No comments:

Post a Comment