Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My last holiday in Rotorua! Yuka Tsuji 10 GD :)


I went to Rotorua on the last holiday for 3 nights and 4 days.!! I met my Japanese friends with 87 students plus teachers!! We had 4 exams! A big English test, Japanese, Math, and English!!! They were so hard for me! :( But we had some activities. We went to the Agrodome which has a show about cutting sheep's hair.The smell was so bad but it was interesting!:) Also we went to kidsworld they were soooo cute!! The hotel was nice and the every meal was lovely!And we went to the Polynesian spa!!!! It was very nice:) I talked about lots of things with my friends during the nights.The holidays were my last holidays for my New Zealand life. Many things happened on this holiday. I won't forget these cool holidays! never!!:>Thank you for reading .See ya!

\\\(:*Love from yuka *:)///










No comments:

Post a Comment