Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, October 15, 2010

My first thoughts about nz




I'm going to write about what I thought before I came to New Zealand. What I thought about New Zealand was a very quiet country and many animals for example I thought New Zealand had many grass-coverd plains so there were many sheep or cows and many horses. But I couldn't see that many sheeps or cows. Maybe I think it's not true.



I thought New Zealand weather was sunny always. But NZ weather is rainy sometimes. I don't like rainy days. I thought New Zealand had beautiful beaches. I think New Plymouth's black send beach is very beautiful. I like New Plymouth beach!! I thought New Zealand had lots of Korean food. But New Plymouth just has a little bit of Korean food. It's very expensive. So New Zealand is same as what I thought.


-anna kang-

No comments:

Post a Comment