Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My last holliday

Last holliday, I went to Wellington with my friend and we stayed in my Uncle' house. Everything in Wellington is so different there. There are many buildings, many people walking on the road and a lot of shops everywhere. We went to the famous building in Wellington - Beehive, it is awesome and really beautiful. There are many buses from the cheapest to most expensive, and we tried the most expensive bus which had the internet. We went shopping, bought some clothes and shoes. We tried to drink 'momo tea' (Chinese milk tea) - It was so good and tofu, chicken' wings and the chocolate ice cream that had been freshly made. We met some new friends there and we took a lot of photos and had fun, we still keep in contact with them. My friend and I will go back to Wellington one day.
from: Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment