Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My last holiday during my stay in New Zealand AYANO 10WD


I went to Rotorua to meet my friends, I had lots of exams and did some activities from 27th to 30th of September. I had a very special time with my friends over there. We went to the agrodome and hot springs for activities! The sheep were so big and so smart in the agrodome. I was surprised! But it didn't smell good there. The hot spring was so nice! The water was nice and warm! I want to go to there AGAIN!! And we had Japanese meal for lunch, it was so delicious! I dreamed about eating my mum's meals. I'm so hungry for Japanese food.

I had exams. They were so hard. I couldn't do it very well. But never mind :) That's ok! haha

I talked about lots of things with my friends every night. I didn't sleep very well, but it was so fun! I took so many photos with my friends!

I will never forget about my last holiday during my stay in New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment