Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, September 23, 2011

My Childhood yu


In my childhood, I liked to go to a shop that sells cheap lollies. The shop is only 30 meters away from my house. I could go to the shop in 10 seconds if I ran. I used to go to the shop every day after school. It was my favourite thing to do in my free time. I was very excited when I bought the lollies. The lollies are actually really cheap, but I felt the lollies were very expensive because I was only like 8 years old. I remember that I ate the lolly slowly and enjoyed it so much. I sometimes hung out and went to the shop with my friends. I used to love it. I reckon my frinds were very important because they made me happy a lot of times. I sometimes had a fight though. I still think my friends are very very important even though I have different friends between when I was a child and now. Also I still visit the lolly shop. It's still make me excited.
Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment