Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Thursday, September 29, 2011

my childhood


My most important place is my home country which is the Philippines and I'm really looking forward on going back there next year. I went to school there for 9 whole years and I've learnt a lot there. Well, I've done a lot of things there too. I remember when my friends and I went to their old school,they told me everything about that school,their old classrooms and other important stuff. We also played there and so I was enjoying it,I didn't even remember that I'm not allowed to stay outside until 5pm and it was 6pm something so we all went home in a hurry and luckily my parents weren't at home,so then no one noticed we had gone. Though it made me nearly in big trouble,I didn't regret it because I really had fun. These friends that I told you are my important people in my past and of course my other relatives are important as well.

Anna yr10

No comments:

Post a Comment