Welcome to the Esol NPGHS Blog



Friday, September 09, 2011

My favourite character in Jane Eyre.


I've watched the movie and read the book 'Jane Eyre' in my Esol class. I was really impressed with this story. And I liked it. My favourite character in the book and movie was Jane.

First, she has a warm heart. She helped Mr. Rochester when he got knocked down from his horse. And she also got married and lived with Mr.Rochester even though he lost his arm and became blind.
Second, she was practical. When Mrs.Reed told her about Mr.Rochester and another girl, she relised that she's not rich and pretty but the other girl is and Mr.Rochester was different from her. He was a rich man. So she tried not to love Mr.Rochester.
Third, she has forgiveness. When Jane's aunt was dying, aunt asked Jane to forgive her. And Jane did forgive her. Jane forgave her aunt before she died. If I was Jane I couldn't forgive her.

The reason this character is important in this text is, Jane is the main character of this book and this book shows the life she had and tells story about her.
-Lunar Yr.10

No comments:

Post a Comment